Best YouTube Channels to learn Spanish
13 Marzo 2023
YouTube is one of the simplest and least expensive online methods for learning Spanish! You probably don’t even know it, but you use YouTube for education. Have you ever watched a video tutorial on how to complete a game level or assemble furniture from IKEA? Since we already know that watching videos can help us learn new things, why not learn Spanish as well?
YouTube has grown into an empire of educational resources, including numerous Spanish-learning tools. It can be challenging to select the videos that will be most helpful due to the abundance of available resources. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the best free Spanish learning channels on YouTube.
After reading this article, you should immediately go to YouTube to improve your Spanish for the following reasons:
- It’s easy to learn Spanish on YouTube. You can use YouTube to learn Spanish at any time and from any location because you can watch it on any device with an internet connection. It fits into even the busiest schedule easily. Additionally, this means that you are free to pause and rewind as frequently as you like.
- There are a lot of videos for every level, interest, and learner. Beginners can begin with travel-related vocabulary or begin with the fundamentals. Advanced students can concentrate on particular grammar rules or improve their listening abilities. You can find a lot of videos by simply typing in your interest into the search bar!
- Even if you have textbooks or structured lessons in a classroom, you should always diversify your language learning sources.
- A good way to remember new vocabulary is to learn the language in its context. Additionally, visualizing helps the brain connect the dots and retain new information more effectively.
- Regardless of your opinion, YouTube provides excellent Spanish learning content. These educators have had to up their game in order to compete with the rest of YouTube.
- It’s also free!
How to Learn Spanish on YouTube What are the main benefits of learning Spanish online on YouTube?
Videos on learning channels are made specifically to help you learn Spanish. Because they typically provide a more methodical approach to learning, learning channels are an excellent option for any beginner student of Spanish. However, picking and choosing lessons on difficult subjects can also help more advanced students.
The option to use subtitles is a huge plus. Use it whenever you need it, whether you’re explaining a lengthy grammar rule or just having a conversation with native speakers. For beginning students, videos with subtitles in English, Spanish, or both can be especially helpful because you can look at the subtitles if you can’t understand a word. You can also watch your favorite cartoons to practice your Spanish in a more pleasant way.
A great way to hear native speakers is to watch content from Spain or other countries that speak Spanish. You can exponentially improve your Spanish language skills by listening to your favorite YouTube channels. Daily video viewing is the best method. You can build on what you learned the day before without forgetting too much between sessions.
Spanish music education is the primary focus of this channel. While YouTube videos are a good way to get away from Spanish grammar, the company also offers an app for studying. Below, you can find the song in Spanish as well as the English translation. You can switch to the fun song part when you get a little tired from the exercises and keep practicing and getting better at your skills.
You will always be up to date on important and popular culture because the music you choose is based on popular trends and what is important in Spanish-speaking countries.
Ana, your tutor in this channel, is native Spanish speaker who studied linguistics and lives in a country where Spanish is spoken. She teaches grammar, vocabulary, phrases, and pronunciation in her videos, and she will demonstrate exactly how native speakers speak. Ana started posting stories recently to help people understand, but we suggest checking her profile for grammar. She understands everything there is to know about Spanish in Spain, Latin America, and Mexico. There are topics for students of advanced Spanish, intermediate Spanish, and beginners. She usually explains in both Spanish and English. Her videos typically last 30 minutes and are extremely detailed.